At KCPR, we live our motto, “Where Different Matters.”
Your creativity, your talents, and your passion matter. As a part of our pledge drive this year, KCPR is holding a design contest. The winning designs will be featured on our 2024 pledge drive merchandise — worn by students, alumni, faculty and the community. Our contest opens November 12, 2023, and will close January 12, 2024, at 11:59 p.m. Winners will be announced on February 1st, 2024.
- Must include the words “KCPR 91.3 FM,” the KCPR logo, and “kcpr.org”. “Cal Poly” or “Cal Poly SLO” is optional.
- The “KCPR” should be prominent.
- May use up to four (4) colors, including black.
- Native file (ai, photoshop, procreate, etc.) required. Vector files are preferred.
- Additional JPEG or PNG required.
- Multiple designs may be submitted.
- Submit entry on the KCPR website.
- Winners will win a free item with your design and a swag bag with KCPR merch.
- No winners residing outside of the U.S.
KCPR’s official logos to incorporate into your design:
Looking for inspiration?
Check out the KCPR Vault for our past merchandise. View last year’s winning designs below.
By submitting an entry, the artist consents that the artwork is his/her/their own original work and that they have all necessary rights and permissions to use the included elements. The winning artist(s) releases to KCPR Radio the exclusive right to the artwork to be used for station promotional material. The winner(s) will be rewarded with KCPR logo items featuring their design. No submissions will be returned. Colors may be altered in the production process.